A personalized approach to medicine.
Functional medicine is a personalized approach to medicine that better addresses the needs of patients in the 21st century, it is truly the future of medicine. The goal of functional medicine is to get to the root cause of chronic illness, not just treat the symptoms.Schedule a Discovery Phone Call Get Our Foundational Assessment
We identify and address the unique factors contributing to your health, including biochemical individuality, toxic exposures, and genetics. We particularly focus on how our environment influences how our genes are expressed, and therefore our physiology and disease development. A patient’s environment encompasses internal and external environment. Both contribute equally to disease development and progression. A person’s internal environment includes their nutrient status, gut health, hormonal imbalances and organ function – just to name a few examples.
Examples of a person’s external environment include the quality and type of foods they consume, quality of sleep and relationships, as well as cleanliness of their air and water. Environmental factors send signals to our genes and will, therefore, determine if our genetic material is expressed in a way that helps or hinders our health. What we eat, the way we live, the toxins we are exposed to, all break down to chemical components which communicate with our genes and affects disease progression and health manifestation. What makes functional medicine truly empowering is that by identifying lifestyle imbalances and triggering environmental exposures, we are putting the control of the patient’s health back in their hands.
Our treatment plans
This is a one-time investment of $695 which includes an extended appointment with Dr. Matteoli, a lab review of advanced biomarker testing, an appointment with our health coach targeted toward functional nutrition, a consultation with our therapist, & an integrative 8-part health plan that provides a 360 strategy for optimal living.
This is designed as a one-time assessment for optimal wellness.
- Functional Health Evaluation
- Lab review – Advanced Biomarker Testing: in-depth diagnostic panel measuring inflammation, nutrient status, expanded thyroid assessment, heart health, cholesterol and more (labs are billed through insurance)
- Complete Physical Exam
- Extended Appointment with Dr. Matteoli
- Customized Integrative 8-Part Health Plan
- Follow-up appointment with our health coach
- Consultation with our therapist
- Various payment options including HSA/FSA; super-bill provided to submit for possible insurance reimbursement
*At this time, we are not accepting new members for on-going care. However, we are conducting discovery phone calls as well as Foundational Assessments for those who need a one time, comprehensive, functional assessment of their health.
Our membership plan is for those who have completed the Foundational Assessment and who would like to continue to benefit from our services and education at Origins Functional Medicine.
During the Foundational Assessment, Dr. Matteoli will discuss whether we are a good fit for each other and if you would benefit from our membership. Completion of the Foundational Assessment DOES NOT guarantee a spot in our membership plan.
- Advanced Diagnostic Testing
- 5 visits with Dr. Matteoli
- Extended appointment times
- Health coaching support
- A complete counseling session with our Therapist
- Discounts on supplements
- Access to all Origins education classes
- Direct messaging with Dr. Matteoli
- BEMER and Sauna sessions
- Affordable monthly pricing
- 12-month commitment